SrI: SrImathE SatakOpAya nama: SrImathE rAmAnujAya nama: SrImath varavaramunayE nama:
Highlights from vAdhi kEsari azhagiya maNavALa jIyar‘s introduction
Note: This section is seen in the end of vAdhi kEsari maNavALa jIyar‘s overall introduction.
- The first thiruvAimozhi (decad) talks about bhagavAn‘s sarvasmAth parathvam (being supreme above everyone and everything) which helps him protect everyone.
- The second decad talks about sarva samAsrayaNIyathvam (being approachable by everyone equally).
- The third decad talks about saulabhyam (easy approachability, being very simple).
- The fourth decad talks about Asritha aparAdha sahathvam (tolerating the defects of the ones who approach him).
- The fifth decad talks about sausIlya adhisayam (the abundance of his quality of mixing freely with others ignoring his greatness and the lowliness of others).
- The sixth decad talks about svArAdhathai (being easily worshippable).
- The seventh decad talks about AsrayaNa samaya athyantha sArasyam (being very enjoyable while approaching him).
- The eighth decad talks about Asritha vishaya Arjavam (being sincere and honest towards the ones who approach him).
- The ninth decad talks about sAthmya bhOga pradhathvam (bestowing bliss in a step-by-step manner).
- The tenth decad talks about nirhEthuka mahOpakArithvam (bestowing great favours out of unconditional grace).
By explaining these 10 qualities, the completeness of bhagavAn as a protector is well established.
Subsequently, we will see each thiruvAimozhi (decad) in detail.
- mudhal thiruvAimozhi – First decad – “uyarvaRa” (e-book – http://1drv.ms/1NFndOU)
- iraNdAm thiruvAimozhi – Second decad – “vIdumin“ (e-book – http://1drv.ms/1JR67Nr)
- mUnRAm thiruvAimozhi – Third decad – “paththudai“ (e-book – http://1drv.ms/1dZSuzO)
- nAngAm thiruvAimozhi – Fourth decad – “anjiRaiya” (e-book – http://1drv.ms/1MuEAoQ)
- ainthAm thiruvAimozhi – Fifth decad – “vaLavEzh” (e-book – http://1drv.ms/1idk0gu)
- ARAm thiruvAimozhi – Sixth decad – “parivathil” (e-book – http://1drv.ms/1ip1jpB)
- EzhAm thiruvAimozhi – Seventh decad – “piRaviththuyar“ (e-book – http://1drv.ms/1PNd5Y4)
- ettAm thiruvAimozhi – Eighth decad – “OdumpuL“ (e-book – http://1drv.ms/1WhwSPa)
- onbathAm thiruvAimozhi – Ninth decad – “ivaiyum“ (e-book – http://1drv.ms/1Mjypyo)
- paththAm thiruvAimozhi – Tenth decad – “porumA“ (e-book – http://1drv.ms/1PfDxsC)
- Full centum – e-book – http://1drv.ms/1l5Kx0d
adiyen sarathy ramanuja dasan
archived in http://divyaprabandham.koyil.org